12.21.2010

two posts in a day you say? why yes, yes i will

i just wanted to throw out a quick note to the thousands (haha- i kid) or readers who peruse my blog. i know it has been looking lately like i am almost exclusively doing children and family portraiture. this is actually not the area of photography i am interested in or would like to pursue, as much as i adore my nieces and the families i have been photographing. i am developing my portfolio, but my goal is to shoot couples and women's photography. so if you are interested in having me do a shoot for you, but were turned away because you older than 6, come back!! i will be looking for women and couples to model for my portfolio at very discounted rates in the beginning of the new year, and am very excited for the direction i am headed. thanks for your support and reads. i appreciate it immensely.

love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment