7.30.2010

hi-ya hotcakes

so i got my new 50 mm 1.4 lens in the mail on Wednesday. had to test it out on evan. my brother told me not to talk about cottage cheese anymore or he might vomit while reading this (does that count as mentioning it?). so glad it is the weekend. went to a reggae festival in downtown OKC tonight- posted some sweet shots on my facebook. the old guy who was singing was great. i was told by evan and another good friend tonight that i am lame for not seeing "classics" like borat, tommy boy, and black sheep. if that is classic, then i am lame. although i do consider wedding crashers a classic (don't judge me). i may have my first real "someone who isn't my friend or husband wanting me to take their pictures" shoot in the next few weeks. my friend tim just named this blog a "photog" (a photo blog). this is also all over the place tonight. I am so tired today because tim dislocated his shoulder while climbing with us last night (we convinced him to go and so may be indirectly responsible) and we spent 4+ hours in the ER with a weird intern named "turk" which was funny since that is a characters name on scrubs. tim told me this since i don't watch scrubs. i have watched the bachelorette this season though. admit it, you do too. evan and tim have this fish game they are obsessed with on tim's iphone. they are naming their fish. i am not going to share the names. except for chastity. i am now done. mom and dad get here on sunday sometime for a visit on their way back from mt. looking forward to it. also at the reggae concert tonight there was this girl who was just so caught up in dancing and laughing and singing. she was beautiful and glowing. i am putting her picture at the bottom of this post because she makes me smile.


-m





No comments:

Post a Comment