10.02.2010

i've got a, i've got a pocketful of sunshine...

oh natasha bedingfield. your songs are so catchy. i am SO excited about the pictures i am editing right now, and can't wait to share. i shot a morning session with lindsay this morning, which was incredible, and some pictures while hanging out with friends the day before. but for now enjoy these shots from our small group hang time at tim and risa's beautiful house. while we were having our talk that evening in their living room, i was staring outside at the GORGEOUS light glowing all over their backyard and it made me want to excuse myself and grab someone to go shoot pictures in! but alas, i did not. evan said i should have...maybe next time. we officially have no food in our fridge again. we dislike grocery shopping. eating is overrated. that is a total joke. i love eating. mostly dessert, but eating in general is great too. can anyone guess what movie i saw that made the song that is the title to this post become stuck in my head? you will win my respect. have a great saturday!
love,
m

7 comments:

  1. Hi Hi Hi! I LOVE all your pics and I'm jealous of your mad skillz :) I miss you and evan, any trips planned for the east coast any time soon? My guess to your question is Easy A...am I right? Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. trina!! you win!! great movie, btw (not that i am recommending it- haha). i dont know when the next east coast trip will be unfort. i was telling andrea that we need to have a meet in the middle camping trip. that would rock. i miss you TONS!! thanks for the comliment:) you are sweet. love you too-

    ReplyDelete
  3. That torch picture is terrific! Bravo.

    I am going to die with anxiety to see the pics we took this morning. I showed nick the teaser you texted me and he said it was awesome. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morgan you are such a great photographer AND cook! I could really go for some of your oatmeal chocolate chip cookies right now.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was gonna guess little miss sunshine... i haven't seen easy A yet but according to Erin it's pretty funny haha! love this set of pics...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps, the song goes: i've got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine
    just sayin... haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. dang it- i knew something was wrong with that title...:)

    ReplyDelete